Handheld power tools generate a lot of dust right where you least want it: directly under your nose. Unfortunately, the confusing array of non-standardized dust ports on handheld tools makes it hard to connect a dust hose—until now. This combo package from Rockler includes four sizes of flexible rubber dust ports—1'', 1-1/4'' and 1-1/2'' ID, plus a fourth that is 3/4'' ID x 1-1/4'' OD. All ports flex to fit securely onto the tool, while the 2-1/4'' port connects to most shop vacuums, dust separators or our optional Cord and Hose Holder (#47321). The tool-end ports are thoughtfully designed with a slight elbow that helps lift the dust hose off of your work. All ports thread securely into the included premium ''stretch'' hose, which is a feat of engineering. This supple, agile hose expands from a mere 3' to nearly 15' long, and is a pleasure to work with, providing almost zero resistance as you move about your workspace.
- Winner of WOOD Magazine's Innov8 Award for 2015
- Small ports flex to fit almost any handheld power tool with dust collection compatibility
- Hose expands 5x the original length—from 3' to 15'— for a large working radius
- Durable, flexible rubber hose is easy to manuever and manipulate, is kink- and crush-resistant, and has no memory
- Ports swivel for free range of motion
- Ports reverse thread into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
Note: The two FlexiPort hose systems—12' Fixed-Length and 3' to 12' Expandable—are NOT cross compatible. FlexiPorts with the black threads fit the Expandable Hose only, and FlexiPorts with the gray collar fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose only.