Alfa Tools 1-5/8″ Cobalt Bi-Metal Hole Saw
• High-speed cobalt steel teeth are electron beam welded to a steel body.
This process enables teeth to cut faster and stay sharper than standard teeth .
• High alloy steel body is shatter resistant for superior durability.
• Bi-metal design bonds M3 cutting edge to fatigue resistant backer.
• Positive rake teeth offer better chip clearance.
• 4 / 6 variable pitch reduces vibration and heat generation for smooth cutting.
• Cutting depth 1-1/2″ .
• Cuts holes in wood, plywood, plastic, fiberboard, or any machinable metal,
including: nail-embedded wood, pipe, stainless steel, etc.