Scotch¨ Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil (0,178 mm) polyvinyl chloride (PVC) color- coding tape. Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make this tape excellent for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems.
- 3M Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 - 1/2" Wide, 20 feet Per Roll 7 Milli-inch ( Yellow)
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive bonds easily and securely